Call for Intern
16 December 2013
The Book Council is looking for an intern! If you are interested in working in the literary arts scene, the Book Council would be a great place to start. You will have the opportunity to work with authors, illustrators, publishers and other content creators.
Job Scope for Book Council Intern
- Assist in organising and facilitating literary events and festivals
- Assist in administration of literary awards
- Assist in the compilation of programme booklet information
- Other administrative jobs
- Other ad-hoc jobs
- Related Diploma or Degree / A’Levels
- Able to commit from January to June 2014
- Proficient in either Mandarin, Malay or Tamil; both spoken and written
- Willingness to learn
Send us your resume at [email protected]. Selected applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Back to News