The Academy of Literary Arts and Publishing Singapore’s runs short courses, workshops and master classes in publishing, writing, reading and storytelling. Our workshops meet the training needs of professionals and the wider public. Our local and international trainers from countries such as the United Kingdom, United States and Australia are established, credible professionals from the literary arts and publishing field.
- Creating a winning book cover
- Drawing for a Living: Opportunities & Challenges
- Indexing in the Editorial Process
- Storytelling to develop emotional intelligence
- Improvising Stories - Stories with Structure!
- Storytelling with papercraft
- Improvising Stories - Stories to Remember!
- Making pop-ups with parallel and angle folds
- Personal branding through storytelling for writers